36,000 modules with a total output of 14.7 MWp are being built in Decize
Decize/France, 1 December 2020. The construction of a photovoltaics plant with an output of 14.7 MWp began last week in the former fortress city of Decize, located in central France. The project was developed by the French Energiequelle subsidiary P&T Technologie in cooperation with EREA Ingenierie and won the CRE 4.6 tender in September 2019. A particular requirement of the invitation to tender was to comply with a strict ecological footprint of no more than 450 kg equivalent CO2/kWp for the modules.
Over the next few months, around 36,000 modules with 405 Wp will be constructed by the Chinese manufacturer Talesun on 15.6 hectares. The French group Bouygues SA will carry out the construction from the access point to the transfer station. Construction management is carried out by P&T Technology. The initial operation is scheduled for July 2021.
The electricity produced will be remunerated at 5.15 cents per kWh, which has been secured for 20 years. The forecast annual yield is approx. 16.2 million kWh. This corresponds to the supply of 6,750 two-person households per year.
In the last few years, Energiequelle has implemented photovoltaics plants in Germany, Spain and Italy. The company is currently in charge of the management of 22 plants.
Older press releases
- Energiequelle GmbH once again awarded CrefoZert credit rating certificate 18. November 2020
- Energiequelle GmbH commissions two more wind turbines in Großrössen 11. November 2020
- Two new Energiequelle GmbH wind turbines commissioned in Esterwegen 6. November 2020
- Energiequelle GmbH’s French wind farm successfully commissioned 26. October 2020
- Energiequelle GmbH begins construction of the French Villers-le-Tourneur wind farm 15. October 2020
- Energiequelle GmbH feeds first kilowatt hour into the Finnish grid 12. August 2020
- Energiequelle GmbH French wind farm goes to Encavis 23. July 2020
- Start of construction for Finnish wind farm Konttisuo 13. July 2020
- In March, the Nordex Group received an order for the supply of seven N149 turbines from Energiequelle in Finland 7. April 2020
- In 2019, Energiequelle GmbH reached a turnover of EUR 87 million and opened two new offices 1. April 2020