The Brandenburg-based company, which has been planning and operating renewable energy plants since 1997, has opened a new office in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (MV).
Rostock, december 2018. Energiequelle GmbH is growing. Following the takeover of the projects and the staff Matthias Heinicke and Martin Weiße from M & M Erneuerbare Energien GbR, the company is continuing its market entry in MV. For this purpose, a big opening ceremony took place last week in the new office in Rostock, to which more than 45 participants attended. Guests included representatives from the Ministry of Energy, the District Administrator, the State Chancellery MV, the German Wind Energy Association, the MV Renewable Energy Association MV and various partners of the company.
Great potential in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
Michael Raschemann, one of the founders and managing directors of Energiequelle GmbH, highlighted in his opening speech the successful company history. With 226 employees in Germany, France and Finland, the former family business has grown to become one of the ten largest companies in the industry. Matthias Heinicke, business economist, is proud to be a part of this expansion: “Both professionally and socially, it is great fun to work for Energiequelle. We see a lot of potential in MV and would like to make our contribution. In addition to the realization of wind turbines, we will also explore and develop integrated energy supply solutions.” That is why the team Rostock is already cooperating with the University of Rostock on a blackout hedge project, as well as with other research institutions across the country and on international level.
The graduated geographer Martin Weiße sees the greatest challenge in the acceptance of projects. For this reason, the team is planning for the next year a series of lectures with the participation of industry representatives and experts. Interested citizens will be invited as well.
The Rostock office will be the 13th office belonging to the Energiequelle group.
Older press releases
- Start of construction for Energiequelle GmbH´s first Finnish wind farm project 14. November 2018
- WindEnergy 2018: Energiequelle draws the winner of one year free electricity 9. October 2018
- Energiequelle GmbH is publishing the first issue of its new customer magazine 10. September 2018
- Marc Waltrich becomes new division manager at Energiequelle 21. August 2018
- Energiequelle GmbH receives further building permits in France 13. July 2018
- Energiequelle GmbH starts successfully into the year 2018 27. April 2018