Robert Conrad retired and is replaced by Jan Ducouret
Rennes, France / Kallinchen, Germany, 12 October 2021. There has been a change of management at the French Energiequelle subsidiary P&T Technologie due to succession. Robert Conrad, who has been running the business in Rennes since 2012, retired in October. He handed over the reins to his successor Jan Ducouret, who joined P&T on 1 June and has already been appointed Managing Director.
Robert Conrad can look back on an extremely successful career: 17 wind farms with a total of 82 turbines have been connected to the grid under his management. In Decize, the first P&T solar project was commissioned this year. Two new locations have also been opened in recent years – in addition to the headquarters in Rennes, there are branches in Dijon and Royan. In total, P&T now employs more than 30 people. For the 66-year-old German-Frenchman, leaving the company as Managing Director will not be the end of his career. He will maintain his commitment to the energy transition and will represent P&T in politics and associations.
Michael Raschemann, Managing Director of the Energiequelle Group, expresses his thanks for the cooperation, which has always been characterised by trust and success: “Robert has played a key role in shaping our expansion in France and has shown his professional and personal commitment to renewable energies and our company. I thank him for his exceptional achievements and I am pleased that he will continue to be active for us.”
New on board is Jan Ducouret, who will take over the management of P&T with immediate effect. The 39-year-old brings more than 15 years of experience in the wind and solar industry to his new role. He was most recently Head of Wind and Solar France at Statkraft. As a proven expert in the field of renewable energies, he is looking forward to the new challenge: “My discussions with Energiequelle and P&T were very pleasant and there are many exciting projects in the pipeline. I am highly motivated to continue Robert’s successful journey with my team and look forward to working with my French and German colleagues!”
France is an established market for Energiequelle, which has made a reliable contribution to the company’s success since its affiliation in 2010. To date, P&T has installed 240 MW in the wind & solar sectors and is also a successful operator for all its own developments as well as a service provider for third parties. The French subsidiary will also celebrate its 20th anniversary in the coming months.
Older press releases
- Start of construction in Finland: Energiequelle builds wind farm with 28.5 MW 31. August 2021
- Two French wind farms of Energiequelle GmbH commissioned 9. August 2021
- France: Energiequelle GmbH solar park commissioned 9. August 2021
- Energiequelle GmbH is growing: two new locations in Germany 13. July 2021
- Top marks for Energiequelle GmbH’s operational management 8. June 2021
- The Energiequelle GmbH Foundation breaks the 500,000 euro funding mark 1. June 2021
- Energiequelle GmbH solar park commissioned 26. May 2021
- Nordex Group receives 68 MW orders from Energiequelle from Finland 7. April 2021
- Energiequelle GmbH hires 300th employee 6. April 2021
- Energiequelle GmbH generates sales of 80 million in 2020 24. March 2021