The Energiequelle subsidiary P&T Technologie has acquired two wind farm sites with a potential capacity of 35 MW.
Vern-sur-seiche/Dijon, February 2019. Energiequelle is continuing its expansion in eastern France with a new cooperation agreement. As part of this cooperation Energiequelle gains two sites in Burgundy, which are suitable for wind farm construction. The planned farms are located in the départments Saône-et-Loire and Yonne, and consist of at least 10 wind energy turbines with a total capacity of around 35 MW.
The project has been developed in collaboration with Extrawind GmbH and its parent company, New Energy Scout GmbH. The company is specialised in the identification of new locations and the technical development of wind farm projects. With P&T Technolgie, the company has deliberately turned to a recognized partner, who is based locally and acting successfully . “We are very much looking forward to integrating the projects of Extrawind in an development stage and to being able to realize the two wind farms sites together,” explains Sébastien Boursier, Head of Business Development at P&T Technologie.
The new partnership strengthens the work of P&T Technologie, which has been represented with a third location in France since 2018 with an office in Dijon. The company, which already has extensive experience as a project developer and conflict manager on a local level, is thus expanding its profile as a cooperation partner on the French market.
Older press releases
- Energiequelle named “Company with excellent orientation to vocational training and higher education” 5. February 2019
- Energiequelle GmbH opens a new office in Rostock 19. December 2018
- Start of construction for Energiequelle GmbH´s first Finnish wind farm project 14. November 2018
- WindEnergy 2018: Energiequelle draws the winner of one year free electricity 9. October 2018
- Energiequelle GmbH is publishing the first issue of its new customer magazine 10. September 2018
- Marc Waltrich becomes new division manager at Energiequelle 21. August 2018
- Energiequelle GmbH receives further building permits in France 13. July 2018
- Energiequelle GmbH starts successfully into the year 2018 27. April 2018