Three Enercon E-141 turbines were successfully connected to the grid at the end of December.
Kallinchen/Schönefeld, January 2020. The last turbine in Schönefeld was also connected to the grid on schedule at the end of the year. A total of three turbines have been planned and built here by the Brandenburg project developer Energiequelle. 11,500 households will be supplied with electricity by the new wind farm in the Teltow-Fläming district. Following the approval in October 2018, construction work started on time in January. The Enercon E-141 turbine types have a hub height of 129 metres and each have an output of 4.2 megawatts. Extensive deterrent measures were taken to prevent breeding activity. This included erecting 6,500 metres of fence to stop amphibian migration onto the building site.
The farm was sold to the Encavis Infrastructure Fund II. Encavis Asset Management takes responsibility for the commercial management itself and the technical management is performed by Energiequelle. The investment fund assets will be administered by HANSAINVEST Lux S.A.
After the Schönefeld wind farm was successfully put into operation, Energiequelle is expecting further projects to be completed in Großrössen and Esterwegen. Wind farms are also scheduled to be put into operation in France and Finland. The planning for the next two years involves a total of 35 wind turbines with a total output of 120 megawatts plus several photovoltaic systems both domestically and abroad.
Older press releases
- Groundbreaking agreement for energy revolution signed – Green light for Lusatia reference power plant 19. December 2019
- Joachim Uecker retires from the management of Energiequelle GmbH 30. September 2019
- Energiequelle GmbH starts construction of two wind farms in France 13. September 2019
- Energiequelle strengthens its project pipeline in Finland by purchasing three wind power projects 12. September 2019
- Michael Raschemann as live studio guest of Dunja Hayali on ZDF channel talk show broadcast 10. September 2019
- Thorsten Freise new division manager at Energiequelle GmbH 1. August 2019
- Energiequelle GmbH strengthens its business development and wins BMWi ideas competition 1. August 2019
- Michael Raschemann appointed to the Committee for Energy and Climate Policy of the ICC Potsdam 3. April 2019
- Energiequelle GmbH receives EMAS certificate for certified environmental management 1. April 2019
- New cooperation in France allows Energiequelle GmbH to expand further in eastern France 14. February 2019