The Managing Director of Energiequelle GmbH champions local economy in Brandenburg.
Kallinchen, April 2019. Michael Raschemann, Managing Director of Energiequelle GmbH, has been appointed to the Committee for Energy and Climate Policy by the ICC Potsdam. This makes him one of the points of contact, stakeholders and driving forces of the economy for the Brandenburg state government as well as the Federal government and the European Union.
Mr Raschemann is an advocate for the energy transition via his company based in the Brandenburg city of Zossen. 200 employees at 13 locations in Germany and Europe develop and build renewable energy plants and work on solutions for innovative energy supply concepts. The collaboration between business, politics and government is an important factor in the success of the energy transition.
The member companies can get involved on specific issues as part of committees or panels and as such play a part in the shaping of the regional economy. The committees formed on the basis of ICC statutes advise the plenary assembly, the executive committee and the management of the ICC. The more companies volunteer to participate on committees, the more effectively the ICC can assert itself as a strong voice of the regional economy towards politics and government.
“As a member of the committee, we are gaining one more platform through which we can influence energy and climate policy processes, such as Brandenburg’s 2030 Energy Strategy,” says Mr Raschemann about his appointment and the opportunity to actively participate on a state level.
Older press releases
- Energiequelle GmbH receives EMAS certificate for certified environmental management 1. April 2019
- New cooperation in France allows Energiequelle GmbH to expand further in eastern France 14. February 2019
- Energiequelle named “Company with excellent orientation to vocational training and higher education” 5. February 2019
- Energiequelle GmbH opens a new office in Rostock 19. December 2018
- Start of construction for Energiequelle GmbH´s first Finnish wind farm project 14. November 2018
- WindEnergy 2018: Energiequelle draws the winner of one year free electricity 9. October 2018
- Energiequelle GmbH is publishing the first issue of its new customer magazine 10. September 2018
- Marc Waltrich becomes new division manager at Energiequelle 21. August 2018
- Energiequelle GmbH receives further building permits in France 13. July 2018
- Energiequelle GmbH starts successfully into the year 2018 27. April 2018