The company now has 17 offices in Germany, France and Finland
Kallinchen, 13 July 2021. Energiequelle GmbH is on course for growth. The company, headquartered in Brandenburg, has added two new locations in Magdeburg and Wiesbaden to its local hubs, bringing its total number of offices across Europe to 17. Of these, 13 are in Germany, three in France and one in Finland.
In the Sirius Business Park Magdeburg, the company is pleased to have just under 390 m² at its disposal, featuring various office spaces and good infrastructure. The office in Wiesbaden is located directly at the main train station. The new locations are to be gradually expanded in order to acquire projects and drive forward the energy transition in Germany.
“In order to be able to implement projects successfully, it is important to have a personal local presence. That is why we have decided to open offices in Saxony-Anhalt and Hesse. We see great potential here for both wind and solar energy”, says owner Michael Raschemann on the reasons for setting up in these federal states.
The project developer, who has been active on the market since 1997, plans to continue its international growth as well: Market entry into further countries is scheduled to take place in the next few years. Currently, more than 300 employees work for Energiequelle.
Older press releases
- Top marks for Energiequelle GmbH’s operational management 8. June 2021
- The Energiequelle GmbH Foundation breaks the 500,000 euro funding mark 1. June 2021
- Energiequelle GmbH solar park commissioned 26. May 2021
- Nordex Group receives 68 MW orders from Energiequelle from Finland 7. April 2021
- Energiequelle GmbH hires 300th employee 6. April 2021
- Energiequelle GmbH generates sales of 80 million in 2020 24. March 2021
- Energiequelle GmbH donates 10,000 euros to the Welthungerhilfe aid agency 21. December 2020
- Energiequelle GmbH’s French photovoltaics project starts construction 1. December 2020
- Energiequelle GmbH once again awarded CrefoZert credit rating certificate 18. November 2020
- Energiequelle GmbH commissions two more wind turbines in Großrössen 11. November 2020