2. Contact details and personal contacts
The following lists the names and contact details of the data controller and of the company data protection officer.
2.1 Responsible body
This data protection notice applies to data processing by:
Data controller: Energiequelle GmbH (hereinafter: EQ)
Managing Directors: Michael Raschemann, Joachim Uecker
Address: Hauptstrasse 44, 15806 Zossen, Germany
Phone: +49 33769 871-0
Fax: +49 33769 871-105
2.2 Data protection officer
The company data protection officer of EQ can be contacted at the above address, Attn Heinz-Uwe Meyer, or at email@example.com.
3. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
In the following, you will find information about which personal data will be processed for what purpose, on what legal basis, and for how long.
3.1 Collection of personal data for informational use
During the purely informational use of our website, we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data that your browser transmits to enable you to visit the website.
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website originating the request
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
- Country of the visitor
3.2 Use of the functions of our website
In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services, which you can use if you are interested. To do so, you will usually have to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service. These are identified accordingly.
3.2.1 Use of the contact form
In order to contact you via contact form or email, we will save your email address, your name and, if you specify this, your telephone number in order to answer your questions. In addition, your message will be stored by us for the purpose of processing your enquiry.
When you use the website, cookies are stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your system and associated with the browser you use, and that allow us to receive certain information. They serve to make our internet offering more user-friendly and effective in general.
The information saved with the help of cookies is stored separately from any other data you may have provided to us. In particular, the data in the cookies are not linked to your other data.
You can delete cookies at any time in the privacy or security settings of your browser. However, this may limit the functionality of our website.
3.4 Information on the integration of third-party services
It may happen that third-party content, such as videos, maps, RSS feeds or graphics from other websites, is integrated within this online offering. This always presupposes that the providers of this content (hereinafter referred to as “third-party providers”) know the IP address of the users in order to send the content to the browser of the respective user for display. We make every effort to use only the content whose respective providers use the IP address solely for delivery of the content. However, we have no influence on this if the third-party providers store the IP address, e.g. for statistical purposes. As far as we are aware of such storage, we inform the users about this.
3.4.1 Use of web analysis tools
Our website uses functions of the web analysis service provided by Google Inc., Google Analytics, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Here cookies are used to permit analysis of the usage of the website by its visitors. The information generated in this way is transferred to the Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if you enable IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports about the website activities, and to provide further services relating to the usage of the website and the Internet. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
The data collected is not used to identify you or to create personal profiles. Moreover, no combination with personal data or other data provided by you takes place without your prior express consent.
You can prevent the collection and storage of data by Google Analytics by setting your browser so that no cookies are stored. An opt-out cookie must be set, however. Please note that you may not delete these opt-out cookies as long as you do not wish tracking data to be recorded. If you have deleted all your cookies in your browser, you must set the respective opt-out cookie again.
The legal basis for the processing of these data is GDPR Article 6(1)(f); our legitimate interest is to provide our services safely and as conveniently as possible for you.
3.4.2 Embedded videos
We include videos on our website that are provided by YouTube. When you retrieve embedded videos, a connection is established to the provider’s servers to display the embedded content in your browser. The provider receives information about which webpages of our website you have visited. If you are logged into your user account with the respective provider at the same time, that provider will assign the respective connection to your personal user account, which you can prevent if you log out beforehand.
3.5 Consent and appropriation
When you enter personal or business data (email addresses, names, addresses), your data is disclosed on a voluntary basis. By entering this information, you agree that the data you have entered may be collected, processed or used for the purpose of establishing contacts, processing contracts, advertising or for safeguarding our own legitimate business interests with regard to advising and supporting our customers and interested parties. They are not collected, processed or used for any other purpose. This consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future.
This data will not be passed on to third parties unless you expressly request it. Companies affiliated with us (within the meaning of Section 15 of the Stock Corporation Act) are not to be regarded as third parties.
4. Disclosure of data to third parties
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will pass on your personal data to third parties only:
- if you have given your express consent pursuant to GDPR Article 6(1)(a);
- if the disclosure pursuant to GDPR Article 6(1)(f) is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data;
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the disclosure pursuant to GDPR Article 6(1)(c); or
- if this is legally permissible and is required by GDPR Article 6(1)(b) for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us in writing. They are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored by us. The service providers will not pass your data on to third parties. If these service providers are based in the USA, we will inform you of this in connection with the respective functions. This data processing is also carried out in accordance with the applicable legal situation.
5. Rights of the data subject
You have the right to request information from us at any time about the data stored with us, as well as its origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom this data is passed on, and the purpose of storage.
This includes the right:
- to request information about personal data concerning you and processed by us, pursuant to GDPR Article 15. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data (insofar as these have not been collected by us), and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- to request the rectification without undue delay of incorrect or incomplete personal data as stored by us, pursuant to GDPR Article 16;
- to request the erasure of your personal data stored with us, pursuant to GDPR Article 17, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of processing of your personal data, pursuant to GDPR Article 18, if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you oppose its erasure and we no longer need the data, but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or if you have filed an objection to the processing, pursuant to GDPR Article 21;
- to receive the personal data concerning you and which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another data controller, pursuant to GDPR Article 20;
- to revoke your consent to us at any time, pursuant to GDPR Article 7(3). As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing any data based on this consent in the future; and
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, pursuant to GDPR Article 77. To do this, you can as a rule contact the supervisory authority at your habitual residence or place of work or at our company headquarters.
All information requests, requests for information or objections to data processing should be sent to our data protection officer by email via firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the above address.
6. Data security
We use current technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. The precautions meet at least the legal requirements and are continuously improved in line with technological developments.